Monday 18 January 2010

Wishlist

I've put myself on a no-buy for a few weeks. I'm going to try my best to stick to it. I haven't got a permanent job at the moment so everything I buy is saved for, with a few exceptions of course. I'm only human and I give into temptation quite often! I've got a couple of Boots vouchers for No7 and some advantage card points so hopefully they'll help me when I've got that urge to buy something! In the meantime, I've made this little wishlist of a few things that I'm dying to get my hands on!!



Benefit Coralista I've been after this for a little while now and I keep seeing it pop up in peoples blogs and videos making me want to buy it even more! I love blushers at the moment and this seems like the most beautiful colour.

Benefit Creaseless Cream in 'Skinny Jeans' Same as above, I know that this is really popular and I've seen it on various blogs and youtube videos. I like cream eyeshadows but hate when they crease. A 'creaseless' cream sounds perfect to me!

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Lip Cream in 'Bellflower' The packaging for this is beautiful. I am a bit of a sucker for packaging sometimes but the product also sounds lovely. The BNTBTBB website says ''The perfect shade of frosted pink; great on anyone. Each lipcream is presented in a Fairly Traded, handmade, jewelled hinged pot and topped with 24 carat gold leaf for a touch of luxury'. Sold!

Nars Orgasm Skin Illuminator I love NARS and there's just something about this that makes me want to try it. As far as I'm aware this isn't out in the UK yet so I can't get my hands on it even if I wasn't on a no-buy!

OPI Nail Polish in 'Coney Island Cotton Candy' As I said in a previous post, I've ordered a few OPI polishes in the last couple of weeks and this is one that I really wish I'd added on to my order! It's such a beautiful colour.

MAC 187 Brush I don't have any brushes like this at all. Dying to try it!

By Terry Or de Rose Baume Precieux I absolutely cannot justify £45 for this. Space NK website says 'An ultra-luxurious spin on By Terry’s cult product, Baume de Rose, this limited edition version is spun with pink gold to give lips a non-sticky, sparkling shine.' Limited edition things always make me want them and spun with pink gold?! Amazing!!

Have you tried any of these products?? Let me know what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment