Tuesday 19 January 2010

TAG - What's In My Bag

I was tagged by the lovely Steph at Topshop Princess to do this 'What's In My Bag' Tag.

This is my bag. It's two years old and the stitching is all coming out on the handles but I just can't find another bag that I love as much as this one. It's from Topshop and it cost £30. Took ages to take a semi-decent photo of it as it's so slouchy now it's getting on a bit!



Things tend to live in here, sometimes I forget to take out lipsticks and end up with 10 in there at one time but I've cleared it out recently so we'll see how many are in there! I use this bag every day unless I'm going out when I use a black quilted chanel-esque bag from Topshop which had a chain to wear over the arm or can be tucked in for it to be an oversized clutch.

Here's whats in my bag........



Marker Pen
Face Wipes
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray
Multivitamins for vegetarians
iPod headphones (no ipod...?!?!)
Car & House Keys
Jane Norman Purse
Blistex
Eyeko Minty Fat Balm
MAC Hue (my everyday lipstick)
Soap & Glory Sexy MotherPucker
Maybelline Ambre Rose
A Penny
Hairbands
Purple Handbag-size Clarins Mirror
Soap and Glory 'Hand Food'
One Glove....

Quite a lot really!

And I tag....

Sinead at Dainty Dollymix
Nikki at Visual Aspect '87

..and anyone else that wants to do this tag! Let me know you've done it so I can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment