Wednesday 13 January 2010

Top 5 Nail Polishes



1 - OPI 'My Private Jet' This is not limited to just this shade, I've got a bit of a love for OPI polishes at the moment. I'm sure we all know about joliebeautystore on ebay now after lollipop26 mentioned them and I've got to say, they really are great. I've even ordered more this evening, can't wait until they arrive! However I picked My Private Jet because it's on my nails right now and it's the one I got most recently (today actually!!). Just a gorgeous dark yet shimmery shade that I can't get enough of!

2 - Revlon 'Revlon Red' This might sound really silly but I feel so sexy when I wear this on my nails. There's just something about red nail polish that makes me feel good and this is my ultimate favourite.

3 - Barry M 'Raspberry' Barry M nail polishes are all great value for money at £2.95. I've got a few of them but this one is my favourite. My mum keeps trying to steal it so have to hide this one away! haha. Always reach for this or my 'number 5' favourite when I can't decide what colour to wear.

4 - Rimmel Pro 'Beige Style' For me, the perfect nude nail polish and I was searching for quite a while! I also love the 'professional brush'. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm not the best at applying nail polish, I can be messy and often have to reach for the cotton buds whilst painting them but this brush eliminates all of my mistakes. Brilliant!

5 - Collection 2000 'Dynasty' As I said above, one of my two 'go-to' polishes. This is the most beautiful purpley pink colour and at £1.79, you really can't go wrong. I also love the shade 'Button Moon' which I also recommend you pick up.

So, that's my top 5 nail polishes. I know I cheated a bit by mentioning others but these shades really are my ultimate favourites, for now anyway! I'm sure there'll be another polish that will knock my socks off sooner or later. I ordered two OPI polishes 'Got a Date To-Knight' and 'Mad as a Hatter' from the Alice in Wonderland collection today and can't wait to recieve those in the post!

I'd love to hear what your top 5 are and if you, like me, love any of the polishes I've mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment