Thursday 21 January 2010

No Heat Challenge



Every two - three months I stop using heat completely on my hair for about a month. My hair naturally is the photo above. Obviously helped with a bit of L'Oreal Studio Out of Bed Fibre Putty ('scuse the bad lighting, I'm not a photographer :) It's actually a bit more wavy that it looks in the picture.

So no heat includes everything, hairdryer, straighteners and conical wand. It's absolutely wonderful to wash my hair, pop a bit of fibre putty on and thats it. Of course when I do use heat on my hair I use a heat protection spray but after doing this so called 'no heat challenge' for the last year or so, my hair is in such better condition after even just 4 weeks of no heat.

I quite like my hair naturally anyway although when I start straightening again I know I'll say to myself that straight looks so much better what was I thinking leaving it natural. I always do. What do you think? Do you ever go for little periods of time with no heat or can you not live without your styling tools? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment