Wednesday 27 January 2010

Over The Top Tag



I was tagged by these three lovely ladies - NikkiTanya and Jennie. Thank you ladies!

The rules: Answer the questions below and tag 5 other bloggers whose blogs you love reading.

1. Where is your cell phone? On my bedside table

2. Your hair? Straight for the first time in a couple of weeks. Looks shiny :)



3. Your mother? Is very scatty but very funny. Always there for me.

4. Your father? I'm afraid we no longer have contact. My choice.

5. Your favourite food? Subway!! Mmm would love one right now.

6. Your dream last night? All I can remember is Stephanie Beacham telling me I was wearing too much highlighter. Seriously.

7. Your favourite drink? Tea! Milk and two sugars please! I like my tea sweet.

8. Your dream/goal? To go to university. I'd be the first person in my family to go but I left college before I finished so it wont be any time soon. I'm still young and don't feel I know what I want to do for the rest of my life yet.

9. What room are you in? My bedroom

10. Your hobby? Blogging, cosmetics, cars/driving

11. Your fear? Falling and horses

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Like Tanya, I take each day as it comes

13. Where were you last night? Went to the cinema to watch Avatar. Loved it! 3D glasses too big for my face though, kept slipping off!



14. Something you aren't? Good with money ;)

15. Muffins? Starbucks skinny peach and raspberry please!

16. Wish list item? A HG foundation. I'm still searching!

17. Where did you grow up? West Yorkshire/Oxfordshire

18. Last thing you did? Sign for a delivery. Love getting parcels!

19. What are you wearing? I'm wearing leggings and a long cardi - often what I wear to lounge around the house but usually I'm in my PJs. I live in them, seriously.

20. Your TV? Has Twilight on. Again.

21. Your pets? I dogsit for a gorgeous black cocker spaniel called Boris. He likes to wiggle his bum all the time, snore, go walkies and teddy bears. He does not like birds or cats.



22. Your friends? I don’t have many really, just one really great one.

23. Your life? Will be better once I sort out a new job. Doesn't seem to be happening for me.

24. Your mood? Okay.

25. Missing someone? Nah.

26. Vehicle? Renault Clio, she's called Carla ;) Photo is from the day I bought her, she isn't usually that clean and I don't live in a retail park ;) I love my silver seatbelts :P



27. Something you're not wearing? Socks

28. Your favourite store? 'Drugstores', Topshop, Debenhams/Selfridges (for cosmetics), Lush, Primark, online ones.

29. Your favourite colour? In general, blue and black. For make up, neutrals.

30. When was the last time you laughed? At Family Guy earlier.

31. Last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago.

32. Your best friend? Jason.

33. One place that I go over and over? Bed? My room looks like an ikea showroom to be honest. Except the mess.




34. One person who emails me regularly? I don’t get very many emails..

35. Favourite place to eat? Pret.. Subway... I'm a big lover of sandwiches. And Pret's banana cake!

The 5 lovely ladies that I tag are:

Steph
Sinead
Bicky
Sophie
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment