Friday 29 January 2010

The Body Shop £1 Sale Goodies!



Walking past The Body Shop I noticed the '£1 end of sale' sign on the window so I nipped in to have a mooch, convinced that there wouldn't be anything left that I wanted. To my surprise I found these 3 lovely items all for £1 and they were also 3 for 2 so - £2!!



Silver Eye Colour Cream
Blush Trio '01' Cool Dusk
Eye Trio '01' Moonlight Lustre




I wanted the pink blush trio when I first saw it in the sale when it was £5 reduced from £12.50. I'm so glad I waited, £1 is a complete bargain. The eyeshadow trio was reduced from £9.50 to £4 and then to £1.


Eye Colour Cream Swatch



Blush Trio Swatches



Eyeshadow Trio Swatches


Have you got anything from the body shop sale? Or maybe you've put off buying something and got it for a bargain price? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment