Sunday 24 January 2010

My OPIs

Along with a lot of other bloggers I have become quite a fan of OPI nail polishes lately. The cute names and the gorgeous colours keep me buying more. I only have 5 at the moment but I know that that number is going to continue to increase. I thought I'd share with you the ones I have.



Got A Date To-Knight A sheer baby pink. This is beautiful however even after 3 coats it isn't as opaque as I would like it to be. Saying that it's one of my favourite pink colours and a lovely colour for spring/summer.

You Don't Know Jacques A murky dark brown/grey colour. This shade is so unusual, another thing I love about OPI polishes. Already become a firm favourite.

My Private Jet The ever popular one. I've talked about this before in a previous post and it remains in my top 5 polishes of all time. I really wish this photo did it justice!

Lincoln Park After Dark A dark purple. Not sure about this colour yet. Again the photo doesn't quite do it justice. I'll try this out a bit more and let you know how I get on.

Mad As A Hatter From the Alice in Wonderland collection. As far as I'm aware this still isn't available in the UK, correct me if I'm wrong. This is the only shade I was interested in from the collection and to be honest, when it arrived, I was really disappointed. From photos it looked a lot more purple and in reality it's just packed with different coloured glitter. I'm hoping this one will grow on me.

So they are my current OPI nail polishes. I'm waiting for 'Don't Melbourne The Toast', a beautiful shimmery coral shade to arrive in the post. I'm moving house on friday so I'm trying not to order things online that will take longer than a couple of days to arrive so once I'm settled in my new flat I plan on making lots more orders. I'm mainly after 'Coney Island Cotton Candy' and 'Mod About You' - I know these two are very popular at the moment.

What are your favourite shades of OPI?

No comments:

Post a Comment