Wednesday 13 January 2010

Photo Tag!

I was tagged by the lovely Nikki do to this. Thanks sweetheart, my first tag! Oooh :)

Here are the rules

1. Open the first photo album on your laptop/computer.

2. Scroll to the 10th Picture

3. Post the picture and tell the story behind it.

4. Tag 5 or more people

My first folder is '2006 Pics'

10th Picture....



This is a picture of me and my best friend Rosi in Huddersfield. Yes I am the bleach blonde on the right. I know it's not a good look but I was 17 and stupid and thought I'd try something different! We had very little money at this time and were at college in Leeds so had bus passes that entitled us to the West Yorkshire day riders for £1.20 or something like that. So, that's what we did, went on a bus trip around West Yorkshire. Exciting. Haha.

Story behind this photo isn't that exciting but you can see my hair disaster at least!

I tag...
Fei at Peonies and Water Lillies
Laura at Tiny Twisst & a Whole Load of Make Up
Steph at Topshop Princess
Sophie at BeautyMarked19
Cat at Reaching For The Stars

Get posting ladies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment