Thursday 28 January 2010

No7 Spring Collection - Natural Radiance Highlighter

For those of you that aren't aware, of even for those of you who were but just forgot, the No7 Limited Edition Spring Collection launched in Boots today. The collection is small, comprising of two lipsticks, a highlighter an eyshadow quad. The only thing that really jumped out at me was the highlighter and after swatching, it had to be mine. I was umming and ahhing over the lipstick in 'Carnelian' but in the end decided that it wasn't for me. I'm quite picky about my lipsticks.



This is what the packing for the 'Natural Radiance Highlighter' looks like. Once you open the shiny silver box, you see this beauty. I don't know about you but I think it looks pretty and unique. As I've said before, No7 isn't a brand I buy from very often. This is because in my opinion, the products just aren't quite worth the price. But this highlighter, is a stunner. I also had a £5 off voucher burning a hole in my purse so I got this for £8 when it retails for £13.



The highlighter itself is a gorgeous golden shimmer and the swatch shown below is after just swiping it on my finger once. It applies smoothly and gives a lovely radiance to the skin - perfect for spring and even summer. No7 says 'This kind to your skin mineral highlighter glides onto skin highlighting and sculpting with divine shimmer. Lightweight and sheer in colour it contains our unique semi-precious stone complex of Ruby, Sapphire and Amethyst so light in diffused to give a natural, luminous finish with gemstone radiance and no imperfections.'



So, what do you think to the new collection? Have you been to check it out or is there something you've got your eye on perhaps? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment