Sunday 24 January 2010

ELF Product Rave

I read on the Beauty Junkie London blog that the ELF Studio Blusher in 'Candid Coral' is very similar to Benefit's Coralista. If you follow me on twitter or read my wishlist post on here then you will know I've been talking about getting Coralista for absolutely ages now. For £3.50, I just had to try the ELF dupe. I think the ELF Studio line is great value for money and some of the products have become staples in my make up collection. Along with the studio line I'm also a fan of the mineral lipsicks

ELF are not only great value for money but extremely fast at sending out orders. I have always ordered products from them and recieved them the day after (with the exception of ordering on weekends of course). I was thrilled when I recieved 'Candid Coral', the packing looks high end, similar to NARS and has a little mirror inside also.



Yes you can see my hand and camera in the mirror. I'm still awful at photography, why change a habit of a lifetime :P In the pan, Candid Coral looks darker than Coralista however when I swatch them on my hand (photo to come) they are almost identical. If anything, coralista is actually a little bit pinker in colour. Now I also own Coralista (after ages of debating whether I needed it or not, finally decided I did! and thanks mum for buying it for me - haha) I can't say the staying power of the ELF blush is as good but to be honest, I never expected it to be. What I will say is that they are extremely similar with the Coralista as I said having a slightly more pink tone to it. Although this isn't an exact dupe by any means, with the ELF blush £19 cheaper than the Benefit one, in my opinion, it's perfect for beauty on a budget.




Enough comparing it to Benefit, this product is fantastic. It gives my cheeks a gorgeous glow and has moved from my blusher drawer to my every day make up bag. I will definately repurchase this. If Coral colours aren't your thing, ELF have other gorgeous shades on their website at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk that are definately worth a look.

Have you tried any of the Studio line blushes? What do you think of them and what shades do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment