Friday 8 January 2010

NYX

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to everyone who commented on my pale skin. Glad to know I'm not alone and will be trying out some if not all of your recommendations asap and I'll let you know what I think!!

So I made my first NYX purchase at the weekend. From House of Fraser in Leicester if any of you were wondering, I was really surprised to see a whole stand.. Was umming and ahhing over what products to get. I really want to try the jumbo eye pencils but the shade I really want (French Fries) wasn't there so I decided to add to my growing blush collection and pick up a pretty lipgloss too.


Blush in PB04 Silky Rose and Lipgloss in 104 Sweet Heart

So far I'm loving these products, especially the blush. I'll definately be buying more. What are your favourite NYX products you think I should try??

No comments:

Post a Comment