Wednesday 2 December 2009

Obligatory Introduction


Hello blogger world. My name is Hannah. I've had many a blog in the past and I've always ended up leaving it and moving on. Much the same as Daisy at Cupcakes and Cherries said in her introduction. I also plan on sticking with this one! So, heres to a fresh start with Antique Rose! I'm always trying out new beauty and hair products and this is my new little part of the web world to share with anyone who wants to read.

I'm 20 years old, currently live in Warwickshire, England but in the last 2-3 years I've lived in Leeds and in the Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire areas. I get itchy feet if I stay somewhere for too long! I don't plan on leaving here anytime soon but I never do!

So, please stick around and feel free to say hello as you pop past! TTYL xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment