Saturday 12 December 2009

MAC Haul #2 and other bits

So I've ordered a few bits and bobs from mac this week and taken a trip shopping, so thought I'd share what I've bought. Once again I apologise for poor lighting. I warn you this might be quite a long post!


Left - Right: Hue, Pervette, Pretty Please, Florabundance.



Swatches of the above in the same order.



Paint Pot in Bare Study and Blush in Well Dressed (this is much lighter, such bad lighting I'm sorry)



A couple of staples for my pro pallete - All That Glitters and Satin Taupe.


I'm awaiting the arrival of Strobe Cream and Perfectly Unordinary Dazzleglass as well.

I bought a few things on my shopping trip, figured I'd just show you the more 'beauty related' ones! I got a new cleanser from Boots, it was on offer at £2.99 - Organic Surge Cleanser for all skin types. I've used this for the last couple of days but finding it a bit drying - I'll keep you posted on what I think of this. I also picked up a Lush toner 'Breath of Fresh Air'.



Lush says - 'Softening toner to soothe and revitalize the skin. Breath of Fresh Air is one of our seaside products inspired by the Dorset beach coastline. You don't have to live by the sea to appreciate it, all you have to do is get up in the morning! Sea water is full of mineral salts. So are human beings. Perhaps this is why rehydrating and re-mineralizing your skin with sea and spring water feels so refreshing. Breath of Fresh Air makes your skin feel extra fresh and healthy because we add soothing aloe vera gel, rejuvenating rosemary and calming rose absolute. Use it after cleansing, or refresh yourself at any time of day.'

I have to say - I completely agree. I love love love this product. My skin feels refreshed and really wakes me up! I only got the 100g size to try it out but I will absolutely be repurchasing this. The lady in Lush recommended I spray this on and pat it into my skin with my fingertips so that's what I've been doing. It's wonderful on my combination skin.

I also picked up a Mister Butterball ballistic bath bomb which I was so excited to use when I got home I forgot to take a photo! It was wonderful though, the Christmas version of the normal Butterball and my skin felt so soft after using it when I usually find bath bombs quite drying.


I picked up this cute make up bag from Primark. I think it was £1.50 and so cute to pop my make up essentials in and pop into my handbag for everyday.

In other completely unrelated news, I'm loving the 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War album. In particular 'Night of the Hunter'. Love it! TTYL xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment