Sunday 20 December 2009

December Ins and Outs

IN

Passing my driving test - oh yes, third time lucky! I've had my car since september and since I passed on thursday I've been out every day. Although my bank balance is now taking a battering from petrol as well as shopping!

Mulled Wine - mmmmm! My favourite is Marks and Spencer. I'm far too lazy to make my own and why would I when I can buy it this good!

Lush - as I've said before, I can't get enough at the moment and I love all the festive products they have instore at the moment.

Glade Scented Candles - I've got a mulled wine one and a spiced apple one and they're making my house smell so Christmassy! Might stock up so I can use them in January.. keep that festive feeling for longer!


OUT

Snow - Usually, love it. But now I can drive I don't want icy and snowy roads! Plus I missed out on the Soap and Glory offer at Boots yesterday because of it! Grrrr!!!

The end of the X Factor - Although I didn't think any of the final 12 had the 'X Factor' I have no idea what I'm going to do with my saturday and sunday nights now! Perhaps I'll have to get a social life.. haha.

Road Rage - I've got it, bad. It's alright when I'm in the car by myself, I tend to find myself funny but with my mother in she has a right go at me and it just makes me rage more!

Love to see what your current ins and outs are! TTYL xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment