Thursday 3 December 2009

MAC Haul #1



This is the reason I wonder why I'm always skint. I just had to indulge in a new pro palette and obviously needed some new eyeshadows to pop in it! And then I had to make it up to £50 for the free shipping didn't I! Yes I realise I'm still justifying the spend to myself.

Very happy with my purchases. From left - right eyeshadows are Shroom, Brule, Honey Lust and Woodwinked. Blush is 'Style' - beautiful and it's very close to Benefit's Coralista which I have been eyeing up for a long time and cheaper! I apologise for the flash so the picture isn't as clear of the colours as I'd like it to be, its so dull out and the lighting is rubbish everywhere in the house today!

I realise this is probably quite a boring haul but I wanted to share the mac love! TTYL xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment