Sunday 7 February 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now



Post Who doesn't love a nice letter or parcel delivered to them?! I know I do. This week I've had MAC, Illamasqua, a ton of false eyelashes I ordered from ebay, teeth whitening strips (they hurt so bad, but bloody well work!) and it's been exciting! I even managed to break a nail trying to get into my MAC parcel. I was desperate to get to my products, heh.

Music More specifically, rediscovering music I forgot I loved. Lately it's been Jimmy Eat World. I love the 'Bleed American' and 'Futures' albums and they make me feel quite nostalgic.

Illamasqua I don't have loads of their products but the ones I do have (cream blushers and lipgloss) I am adoring. I went to Birmingham the other day and popped to the Illamasqua counter in Selfridges and the MUAs were so friendly and not at all intimidating which I often find with other brands. They seem to genuinely care about their products and I love them too. I'm especially loving their cream blush in 'Sob' at the moment.

Box Sets I've been watching loads lately. Not just shows I haven't seen before but series dvds I already had and forgot how much I love. Lately I've been watching 90210 and The L Word. I've just finished 90210, not sure what to start next!

Reading I love nothing more than escaping into someone elses world through a good book. I love to lounge on the sofa with a cup of tea and indulge in a few chapters of my current read.

photos from
we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment