Wednesday 17 February 2010

My Illamasqua Collection - Post 1- Lipgloss & Lipstick


Illamasqua is my favourite brand of the moment. I don't own many items from them, 4 lipglosses, 1 lipstick and 2 cream blushes but I wanted to share what I have as I think they're stand out items in my make up collection. I've also found that there aren't many swatches of Illamasqua items online and hope this helps in some way if you're looking to get one of these items and weren't quite sure - even if my photography skills are still awful ;) This isn't a review, it's photos and swatches. I've decided to do this in 2 parts over the next couple of days so the posts aren't too long. let's get started...

My Illamasqua Lipglosses & Lipsticks
Illamasqua do two kinds of lipglosses, sheer and intense. I own two of each type.
I only own one lipstick but know I'll be purchasing more!!


Flash


No Flash
Petulant (Intense)
Electrify (Sheer)
Kindle (Sheer)
Besotted (Intense)

From the photos, Petulant and Besotted look very similar and this is extremely close to how they look in the tubes however on the lips Petulant is much more a bright pink and Besotted is a true intense red.

Besotted was a present from one of my best friends in the blogging community - Steph. She bought me a couple of things for valentines day that I absolutely love - she couldn't have chosen better things for me, she knows me so well! A million times thank you Steph ♥

Sonnet


Flash

No Flash
Swatches on my hand
(same order)


Swatches on my lips
(it's bloody hard to take these photos yourself..!!)
HELLO TROUT POUT!!
and please forgive hideous spot!



Petulant

Electrify



Kindle

Besotted

Sonnet

Are there any that you think I should check out?
Check back tomorrow for cream blushers!

EDIT I should have mentioned that I grabbed kindle in the 50% off sale on the website and I believe it's now discontinued. Possibly still able to pick this up in stores but I'm not 100% sure.

1 comment:

  1. I never tried any illamasqua before but all the products look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete